by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jul 2000 01:31:32 +0100
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>But seriously, this may well be a matter of misinterpretation on my side
>of the KISS acronym. But also I *never* meant to call Shelley "stupid".
>Why would I?
>
>Please remember that English is essentially a foreign language to me that
>I am trying to study and master (and IMHO I think I am doing reasonably
>well).

Olav

I never thought you meant to call Shelley stupid, I'm truly sorry if
I gave you that impression.

I suspect you speak better English than many of us who were raised in it.

Regards.

Freda
--
'Never give up on what you know in your heart to be right. The world
needs you and your commitment, desperately'  - John Denver.